Monday, October 1, 2007

rubbish actions and a spectacled cost.

i am sooooo broke nowwww.. went out to get my oakleys fixed, but den ended up getting another pair of specs.. nvm! i shall from now on wear more glasses! act studious in a vain attempt to be studious. i hope it works. i am like sooo drained after the specs. haiiiiz. any sugar mummy out there? hmmm. did a lot of zi lian shots in the bus on e way out.. not bad leh i think. without glasses. i think i am so gonna look totally dumb in specs. haiz.







OH! and i washed my dustbin! people who frequent my room will know howwwww grossly dirty my bin is, and how i always put off washing it.. so it juz gets worse and worse! but nowww!



its clean i can wear it! it smells of my shampoo! cos i used it to wash it. heh.





ok thats all the looney-ness for now. got soooooooo much damn work to do and even more reports to do. and i got no damn idea how to get one of it done! crap. someone end my agony. NO. someone help me do my report. pleasee..?

No comments: