Thursday, October 18, 2007

satisfied panicky boy

just had hotplate supper with the village pple. haven had such a supper with them in the longest time. kinda miss the good old days. though we din exactly seat around and talk like the past, but it still beats me alone in my single room along a lonely stretch.. ate and ate and ate. there goes all my training. already starting to put on fats again around my waist, cos haven been running regularly, cos of all e schwork and catching up to do. damn. i need to really watch wat i eat.

OK TONIGHT SHALL BE THE LAST NIGHT I EAT ANYTHING AFTER 9PM! NO FOOD AFTER 9PM! NOT EVEN MILO. ONLY COFFEE.

yes i am paranoid over my body shape. sue me if u dun like.

and i need to work hardddd on my revision. am going oh sooooo slowly on it. haiz.

and i stink of bbq food. all the smoke is in my hair. i think i should go bathe. hmmm.

No comments: