Saturday, October 13, 2007

in love...

the big 1 2 day passed almost to how i wanted it to be, peaceful, allowing me to catch up on my long needed sleep after HRM induced sleep deprivation. went to watch zhang zhen yue concert in school in the evening (gotta thank JY for her effort in securing the tix) and he absolutely rox! i am like juz gonna worship him even more from now on. went for the jcrc bbq after that, and only 4 pple from the 6th turned up. wat a boo boo. and i realised all the not eating cos of HRM induced loss of appetite is screwing up my tummy. i juz ate 4 pieces of chicken fillet and i am full! i am gonna die soon. thanks shirin for the pastamania voucher.. you honest caught me by surprise when u passed it to me. was in a total loss for words. you rock totally. i shall stop victimizing u for a few days. oh must thank YH plenty for the crumpler bag! am like not wanting to let it outta my sight. either i am in love with the bag or i am in love with the idea of having a crumpler finally. either case, i am in love. and of course vinz for giving me a bottle of Absolut Raspberri. its sitting on my table and i am juz staring at it.

spent a good decent time with my mum today, running around town and having some nice alone time with her. haven had that since i dunno when, cos she is FOREVER working. and she is only off on wednesdays, and it happens to be always my busiest day.

yeah, it sucks to hafta plan your own bday get-together dinner with the family, but its always like that for the last 24 years. yeah it sucks to not have anyone to look forward to cuddle. yes it sucks to have to study for the upcoming exams, and still worry bout the stupid FYP. yes it sucks to be in this crappy world. but i am still thankful for pple that is always around me. you know who you are, enduring my crazy mood swings. i love you guys..

happy bday to myself again. belated. i think i juz hafta convince myself that bdays are actually worth celebrating again.

No comments: