Monday, October 29, 2007

Into You Like A Train

had a Grey's Anatomy marathon just. Season 2 episode 6 is totally horrible. totally emo. made me totally emo. this dull heartache in me that just stays. its as though i can feel what they are feeling. and it just makes me.. i dunno. emo.

what will happen that if i meet with something like that one day. i am just talking and crapping jokes a moment before, and the next moment i am dead cos someone pulled a pole outta me. when will i be able to tell that someone about what i really feel? when life is so damn unpredictable. that my life has to be sacrificed cos i was standing at the wrong place at the wrong time.

life just sucks. i am just rambling. i got so much work to catch up on, i got a lab report which i got no idea how to do the last question cos its too damn complicated. i just finished at least 8 episodes of greys' today. i took 3 2 hour naps in between. i am so screwed. so fucked. i hope my life would just be a clean end. i dont wanna know that i wil be leaving people behind. to know that it is gonna be my last moment.

screw it. ignore me. i am just emo-ed.

No comments: