Tuesday, October 30, 2007

popping.

its 15 more days to exams. i haven even finished half of what i am supposed to revise. i need to get at least all Bs this sem, to try to make up for my disastrous pass 6 semesters. but apparently it appears i am gonna have a difficulty to pass them, least say B. i got stacks of notes not read yet. i got info retention problem, things i read juz goes right out of my head. i been spending my precious last 3 days either sleeping or watching greys', clocking only 4 hours average of constructive studying time daily only. i am beyond screwed. i got a lab report which i have NO damn idea how to do the last question. it seems that i just cant finish the work i need to finish. my tummy is juz growing in size cos i am juz eating everyday and not exercising enough. all e sitting is making my butt grow damn big. so damn gross. i was 68.2kg 1 week ago. i am very sure i am 73 now. ARGH. i hate it. i hate my tummy. i hate being fat. i hate schwork. i hate exams. i hate school. i hate girls. i hate relationships. i hate seeing new couples form up around me cos it makes me sore. i hate e fact i snack non stop when i read my notes. i hate everything bout me.

and why isst that everyone will come tell me bout their problems. their stress. tgheir frustrations. but why isst nobody ever asks me bout mine? haiz.

life sucks. i hate it. totally.

No comments: