Tuesday, September 18, 2007

polooo!

had interciv games polo this evening. supposed to there at 5, but as usual nobody from hall 12 is ever on time, including me.. well anyway, had a simple warmup, and my legs were already like bout to give way.. haha. age is indeed catching up on me. had a simple game to introduce the new blood to the game. 8min plus in the game, and i was panting like a dog. kinda crappy la. i am supposed to be at e peak now, better den my last 3 yrs, but doesnt seem so. my shooting is also super off target today. no power, no angle. haiz. but at least i was glad that so many people turned up at the games, right after school. this year people are much more active in sports. but polo fitness needs to be worked on. like HY said, if u got no fitness in e water, dun even need to work on skills and whatever not.

i need to work on a lot of things. sadly. haiz.

and i got soooooo damn much work to do. grrrrrrrrrrr. never mind never mind, recess is coming. my second last recess of my life. gona use it to catch up with my work...

hope i can get all the things up for the Tin Tin Hotplate makan session tmr. i forgot to buy disaposable utensils! haha.. dumb me.

till then..

No comments: