Friday, September 28, 2007

lifesaving pictures. of me. finally.

ok! finally got some time to upload some silly pictures of me. drowning. and slacking.. why is it that my dear photographer fren refuses to take some nice, glam shots of me in action, but always of me like half drowning or just sleeping my life away.. haiz.

Drowning..

Drowning.. .. ..


Drowned.




An extremely duh foto of me getting into foto formation with my swim cap worn sooo high it looks dumb on me.

Team NTU Lifesaving at National Stillwaters Championships 2007, Kallang Basin Swimming Complex...


and now! the unglam fotos of me slacking at Sentosa for the National Openwater Championships, where i had NO events. so shiok! haha




he was so sweet he even took me sleeping in 2 different angles. awwwww...


watching watever thats happening with great anticipation, with a grouchy pretty swim babe beside me.. haha..

had a great season this year, considered its my virgin season in LS.. am gonna train up and go in with a bang next season! haha

thats all for now...

No comments: