Sunday, September 23, 2007

a day wasted, or a day well spent?

i spent the whole of last night doing everything but studying, when my intentions to stay in hall was to study, BUT I DIN GET ANYTHING DONE. nevermind, slept at 6 cos i decided that i am sleepy, woke up only at 12! goodness me. went out to clementi to get some fishie stuff to help my sister redo her tank, cos she described it till its in a doomsday manner.. which i discovered otherwise...

waited for my frens to come pick me up, stated was 1415hrs, but i was only picked up at 1515hrs. i juz floated from 1 end of clementi to another to while away my time. haiz. went to coral farm to see fish, ended up buying 2 percs.. which after dumping into my tank, they got pretty badly welcomed by my monsters..

went to my sis's place to get her tank done up, and the fotos of the fireworks i took the last fireworks festival. had dinner at amk Pepper Lunch (steak and chicken combo) and caught some fireworks too. came back only to discover out of 200 fotos there is only 1 nice one. haiz. i suck in fireworks photography.

and all this time i could have spent it studying! was it better that i took time off from work to keep meself sane, or was it juz simply time wasted... i cant decide.

and worse of all, i gotta worry for my 2 new entries into my tank.. hope they dun get killed by my monster tangs.. the 2 new percs are such wonderful creatures... :(

crap. i hate it when i am in such a situation. and i gotta work tomorrow too.. no make it later. haiz.

No comments: