Wednesday, March 5, 2008

random thoughts.

i have this urge to blog something. everyone around me is rushing FYP report. i am not, cos i am stuck with mine. i cant do anymore till i get my final part working. LCD. and since i cant get it up, i cant do my report. meaning i will die this weekend. no life. haiz. meaning i am quite free now. shid.

love love love. its all around me recently. ok, so couples are forming up again. but its the single pple i been hearing from too. all the "what is love", "why love", and all the "i need love". when it comes it comes la. if it doesnt it doesnt. fate! dats wat i keep telling others. but its something i dun believe. haha. love is overrated.

i still cant picture myself holding hands with a girl and strolling down orchard road. walking down some scenic place with the "girl of my dreams" and stuff. its like. ewwww. i need to get used with shopping with girls. not that i mind doing that, but i really cant get used to it aymore. used to do it a lot, but no more. i need to get used to the fact dat i might have to factor into my life another person, and i cant go wherever i like, on an impulse, anymore.

but i still feel lonely. i yearn to have a feminine touch in my life. its too masculine now. boooo.

No comments: