Thursday, March 6, 2008

beginning of the end

its gonna be end of a chapter in my life. the ending of uni life.

its been a good 4 years. all the fun that i had, all the misery that came along with it. those whom i really talked to will only know how much pain i went thru in the last academic year.

but i learnt a lot of things in this 4 years. much more then i would have anywhere else. to think back about wat pple told me when i first entered hall 12 as a confident, driven person willing to try out new stuff. "the way you do things, its not the tradition of hall 12. its sure to piss off a lot of snrs in hall". i still remember who told me, where it was told to me.

year 2 was more fun then year 1, responsibilities still the same. year 3, decided to step up to take over a post nobody was willing to take over. and its been a downhill ever since. the downhill was steep enough for me to crash and burn, to juz kill away the overwhelming passion i had for the hall. seen a lot of things that year too. seen how pple whom i tot would believe and trust in me, trusted rumours and gossips and badmouthing. i guess the truth is no match for juicy rubbish. but i also found a small handful of people who stood by me. trusting me. and i am beyond thankful for those people.

year 4, decided to step out to join the sch team. had so much fun with the team. there is no politics there. its just swim, swim, swim. train train train. its so much fun. and its also time to concentrate on studies. performed e best sem in the whole of my ntu life in year 4 sem 1. though i could have put in much much more effort. but i am not tuned to mugging, and there is only so much i can do. and to top it off, its Grey's Anatomy's fault. 2 seasons in 2 weeks of exams.

random thoughts again. not so much for others, more to jot down wats going on in my mind. wait till i got more time to organise my thoughts, i shall do it nicely.

last 2nd hall event tonight. exam supper.

last hall event next monday. appreciation night.

and it marks the end of my involvements in hall.

damn. why do i get this achy feeling in my heart. booo.

No comments: