Saturday, November 10, 2007

a wonderful evening

after EE4906 quiz on the very last 30 min of the very last lecture on the very last day of school for the semester, and realising how pia my class is, was too restless and bothered to be studying in school. essentially stressed out. took a ride out with wayne's car, and was whining to him about my agonies of studying and how freaking muggerish my class is. yes only bout 15 lidat are muggerish, not considered a lot by EEE standards, but if we take into account that there are bout only 30-40 pple in my course, we have 50% of the people in my course who are pure muggers. which is absolutely depressingly stressful. argh.

met HQ for a spontaneous dinner at Holland V, was totally unplanned for. just decided to call her since i was going to clementi, and vola! she decided to go eat. Had Thai Express, and followed by dessert at the food center beside. initially wanted to mug at some place, but we ended up going to TCC at NAFA to drink and slack at the couch. WHICH, when we reached there, the couple in front of us took the very last seat. which was like totally CRAP.

came back home, and decided to just take a nap. woke up at 3am, did some statics, changed out 2 pails of water for tank. water changing is actually therapeutic. never did i realise that before. ahhhh! i feel better already. doing things that are not sch related. which might remind me of how muggerish my class is. ARGH.

ok time to get to my OB. intending to finish everything up by this weekend so i can get at my technical electives some more. and later i am gonna study with an Indian Scholar! i am so excited bout the whole idea! ahhaaa...

No comments: