Wednesday, November 28, 2007

crash and burn

2 more papers. and this sem will come to a close.

this is one sem that i have been the most hardworking. mugging and burying myself in books so damn early. finishing PYP by week 13.

this is one sem i am totally disappointed with myself. it seems that all that senseless mugging did not help. i am still as dumb. i still cant integrate for nuts.

its my studying method i guess. its my loss of motivation and drive, right b4 the exams i guess. i was just doodling and doing everything but study the last 2 weeks. i tink i really deserve it.

to think this sem might have made a difference to my grades. that i might actually see proper grades on my degree audit for once.

i guess all hope is gone.

its just crash and burn for now.


EE4903 Physiological Systems Analysis.


a rather simple paper. if you exclude ALL the maths. which is bout.. 75% of the paper.

No comments: