Friday, November 30, 2007

its finally over.

this is one semester i must say that i am quite happy that its over. i have worked the hardest since i could ever remember, and have been the most consistent in my work. this is also one semester that i did not fall sick at all, not even close to it. i cant think of anything bad to talk about this semester, save for my impending results. but anyway its over. i dont want to think too much into it.

this is one semester that i have been so busy that i forgot to feel lonely. i forgot to feel sad. but i do get the feeling sometimes. when i see people around me happily attached, or in the sweet process of courtship. i feel left out. i feel, lonely. i feel like i am missing out something. there is this emptiness in me that i have no idea how to fill it up. chances have come and gone, and i dont know if it is because i refused to take them up, or i am too afraid to. i dont know.

and as i am typing all everything, the only face that is appearing in front of my eyes is yours. i should just not think so much.

now i should concentrate on working out. no more excuses to slack. Colin Soon, you have a record to break (FHY, dont laugh. I will show it to you). you have a body to achieve. you have FYP to do. you have no time to think bout such rubbish and wallow in self-induced loneliness.

ARGH it just sucks. i hate my life.

wil the right girl come, like people's been telling me all semester? i dont know. haiz. i dont think it ever will.

No comments: