Sunday, September 12, 2010

Time is the Cure. Or is it?

THey always say, time will wash away the bad memories, and life goes on. They always say, over time, things get better, and you move on.

I guess, no one really moves on completely, no matter how long a time. Bad experiences leaves scars, and those scars remain. Yes, so scars may fade away after time, but that's a helluva long time, provided they do fade away. So what if it doesnt fade away? It will always remain a part of you, accompanying you along the way, tarnishing the goodness you find, sowing fear in all the peace and joy you have. And sadly, its only the ones that you care most, that leaves the deepest scars. Those that heal, and leave hideous scars.

May 25, 2006, left a really nasty scar in me. June 03, 2010, left another deeper one. Hell, I am sure as hell over the fact that its over, and I am moving on in life. But why do I feel so empty inside?

Was talking to Jack bout this, and I told him, its not that I am still hung up over that r/s. I am over it, but with the end of that r/s, I seem to have lost all directions in life. I used to have work pointing out the direction that I am going to tread. And when that went to shit, I had a r/s to fall back on. I had a goal, which was to work towards a marriage. And when that went to shit... Damn. Did I lose myself.

But what exactly "Moving On" entails? I dont know. I am still figuring out. And this is yet, another mindless rambling from me. I got no idea where this post is going, but it just has to get out of me.



No one really moves on. They just simply make the best of what they have, and get on with life.

No comments: