Friday, September 17, 2010

random thoughts

I think its not too bad to be stuck in a place at the absolute end of Singapore, dressed in greens everyday, since I get plenty of time, detached from the world out there, with plenty of time for me to clear some nagging thoughts in my head...

I cant help, but try to figure, how have I been. always managing to push people out of my life. So many times, again and again, what seemed so nice and comfortable in the beginning, ends up to be nothing, with those people MIA-ing out of my life. Maybe I shouldn't be too affected, since people come and go. But I cant help but think, is this happening too much, too often, to be a regular... occurance.

R, I met her 4 years ago, I thought there was really nothing much going on, but I got too attached. She was indeed one of a kind, a wonderful lady with a wonderful mind, and a character to match. And so we lost contact for 4 years, since explicit instructions were to move on. But after 4 years, I tried adding her on FB, but was rejected twice. Now, I still cant really figure out why...

M, met her a short 2-3 months ago, and we chatted quite a bit. and again, I think I got too attached, and all of a sudden, she MIA-ed again.

Is it something that I did, or is it something I didn't do?

Random ramblings, for a Friday night stuck in a camp in the middle of nowhere.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments: