Sunday, August 3, 2008

i am backkkkkkk!

ok. i know, it might seem that my blog is dead. but seriously, i barely got enough time to sit down at my lappie to just try to update anything here. work's been torturous. why do i still have to go through another bout of studying right after i completed my previous education? and the passing mark is like, crazy. 80%. wth.

plenty of things happened. good things first:

1. MY WRIST IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME TO GYM AGAIN!!!!
2. I GOT A NEW BABY!

not so good things:

1. i need to work on my photography skills. i am just not doing something right.
2. i am running out of cash. wth. time to start working on my finances.
3. i need to start running. my tummy seems to be softening. bad.
4. i need a new pair of working shoes.

dang, i cant remember anything now. and blogger is being nasty to me. more updates coming!
ok. i shall upload one foto every post. in honour of my new darling. =)






No comments: