Wednesday, August 6, 2008

bye bye YT.


i lost the oldest fish in my tank today. he was bout 6 yrs old. he has been with me for over 2 years. he went thru thick and thin. countless rescapes and dirty waters. he had only the best to eat for the last 2 over years. and he left me today for fishie kingdom. I will miss you.


and its quite disheartening to see the corals in my tank not doing well. the lack of attention for my tank is taking its toll. not only on corals, but on my wallet too. :( juz posted up a sales thread in SRC, and i shall judge from the response of the thread, to see if i should decomm a not.


anyway i have plugged in my FR again, to see if it is indeed phosphate problems causing all the deaths. or could it be my lack of feeding.


this is confusing. should i decom? or should i not? haiz.

No comments: