Thursday, May 1, 2008

its been a long tiring week

plenty happened since the last entry. and here's a summary for my own keepsake..

26th - 27th April:
Moved back home from hall. Took me 2 trips in the morning. picked up my expensive chiller and my spoilt nephew along e way back. packed my room for the nxt 2 days, trashed at least 3 trashbags full of stuff from my room.
Took care of my nephew and missed my Jazz-By-The-Beach chillout session with my teammates cos i cant leave my nephew with my dad, cos he was too cranky and might take it out on my nephew.

28th April:
Went to swim, doodled all day doing nothing. got a new pair of shoes. went to the library to borrow books to read. Doesnt sound much, but really, it pretty much shagged me out.

29th April:
The most disastrous job interview with a company's CEO. totally unforgiving. it's been bugging me ever since. how i managed to fuck it up so bad. how i managed to be so crappy. so lousy. intimidated. and its digging a piece of me outta it the last 2 days. will talk bout it in detail the nxt entry.

30th April:
Back to hall to return my keys. dropped by NIE gym in the morning. I am so gonna miss that place. Waited an hour for Clemence to play MJ. and dat retarded CHT won so much money, i think he should be shot. Came back home, supposedly for dinner, to have my mum finish up my dinner, leaving me with nothing, and typing this entry now.

oh seriously, life aint dat bad. really. i mean, its juz a wednesday night. its a PH tomorrow. I am like at home, doing nothing, being hungry. being cranky.

it aint so bad. cup's half full!

BAH.

No comments: