Monday, May 12, 2008

after 2 weeks...

finally i think my room looks a lil decent now. though its only quite half packed. heh. but i quite find it rather comfy, after adding a huge corkboard (which is actually quite lousy, but it costs 16 bucks. so i aint gonna complain too much) and rearranging some stuff here and there.













my corkboard still looks rather empty, so i plastered my training regimes onto it big big to take up some space. shall find something nice to attach onto it tomorrow.


















still gotta DIY a small rack for my extension cord on my table, and find something to decorate the wall on the side of my bed.

















oh and i think my night light is shoooooooooooooo nice! hahaa! i insist on slping with the light on, even though my mum thinks its an absolute waste of money to be doing so.

ok, more fotos once i do up my room more. hehe.

happy night!

No comments: