Sunday, January 13, 2008

life's so full of nothings.

and you just wonder what the hell is wrong with you. when you get too caught up with work, all you will wish for is free time. and when you get free time, its too much of it till its dreadful. life's so full of contradictions, so full of nonsense.

and i am just rambling bout nothing cos i am too exhausted thinking of my FYP. doomed might be a good word to use right nw. i am farrrrrrrr from completion. i got 7 weeks left. maybe 8. my partner is not at all stressed. wth is wrong with him.

and i got so much tings in my head now, i dunno if i am thinking straight or not. there are so much things i wanna blog it out, but i cant seem to remember any.

nvm. i shall wait till it hits me again.


till then. its time for some 明星3缺1。


and think if i should break my new year resolution of not skipping training, later in e morning.

No comments: