Thursday, December 20, 2007

exhausting exciting days

wed was indeed a hectic day for me. went for the 2-star kayaking in the morning, rushed back to sch in the afternoon to be 3 min late for the polo match, had lifesaving training in the evening. reached back home totally exhausted.. and woke up today for another day of kayaking.

gotta say i was rather apprehensive bout the kayaking. not that i dunno how to kayak, been doing that a lot the last 8 yrs. but there was this worry that was nagging me. bout wat i dunno. maybe i was afraid i could not perform well enough to pass the assessment. haha.. but today went super well. had so much fun, almost din wanna come back to land. eskimo bow rescue provides to be super exciting! capsized so many times and stayed upside down in water till i really lost count of it. but damn, was that fun!

tmr's expedition day. though its just a sad 6km to the merlion and back, but at least we are on the move!

polo match was a disappointment to me again though. my 4 years playing for hall 12 only saw me score 1 goal. i think i did score it. but assisted plenty. defended plenty. never had any other chance for me to score. sadly. yesterday saw me missing my only shot for the day. goodness. why did i not shoot higher. think it has to be fated. hope i can really score 1 more goal just before i leave NTU. it would be a good swansong for me.....

oh damn. i am getting nostalgic and emo. haha....

No comments: